SBC Uganda Ltd, the contractor undertaking the construction of the Kabaale International Airport has handed four motorcycles to the Hoima district health department to ensure effective monitoring and implementation of health programs in areas near the airport. The Motorcycles will be used
- Site Meeting on the Construction of a 2 Claasroom Block at Kibaire Primary School
- Training for Technical Staff on Rollout of PDM revolving funds to the enterprise groups and house holds
- Inspection of ACDP matching grant for Buhanika Rice Coop Society Ltd
- Hoima District Technical Staff Encouraged to Follow the Standing Orders for Better Service Delivery.
- SBC donates 4 Motorcycles to Hoima District Health Department.